Affordable alternative to Chalk Paint .
- Are you looking for an affordable alternative to Chalk Paint ?
- Are you looking for a good quality Australian made Furniture Paint?
- Would you like to know how Furniture Paint can get you that Shabby Chic,French Provincial or Rustic look on your furniture the easiest way possible?
- Would you like save yourself money by painting your own furniture?
- Would you like to earn some extra income for your family and turn your hobby into a business ?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you will simply LOVE Canterbury Blue and all it has to offer you! We have our own EZ 2 Paint Furniture Paint, available at an attractive price!
- Choose your colour , 26 shades to choose from.
- Shake can vigorously like a cocktail then stir like cake batter .
- No need to Pre sand or Prep your piece as our EZ 2 Paint almost always will adhere to any surface .Don’t worry about wiping down the dust or spider webs they add character and depth to your piece too .LOL
- Dip a good quality brush into the paint and apply with no stress or fixed pictures …….paint like a child and enjoy yourself.Apply paint in different directions to achieve a textured aged base to work with .
- Wait 30 minutes between coats ,quicker in warmer months or if painting outside in a breeze.
- Apply second coat ,paint with a gentle hand and try not to paint over and over the same area .
- You will know your paint is dry and ready to sand by testing a small area with your sanding block …it will sand easily and a chalky dust will appear ,your piece will become very smooth and feel beautiful after a gentle sand .
- Dust off all chalky residue .
- Wax with our EZ 2 Wax , apply with a waxing brush or clean cloth .Allow 10 minutes to dry then polish with clean lint free cloth or pop your hand in a sock .Generally 1 coat is enough but apply 2/3 coats on high traffic area for best protection ,eg table tops and chairs that are used daily.
Our Canterbury Blue Furniture Paint is unlike any other brand on the market as it thicker and more textured ,this allows you to paint it without any stress or need to be precise .Don’t worry about drip marks or brush marks as you can sand these all out or leave them there for character and true bespoke finish.Canterbury Blue Furniture Paint is a very porous forgiving paint that is soft to sand and will allow you to choose what type of look and finish you desire. The more you sand the smoother the finish .
Learn How To “GET YOUR SHABBY ON”
Canterbury Blue holds workshops regularly ,these EZ 2 Paint workshops are hosted by Juliana and her family.Bring along a piece of furniture that you wish to up cycle (a chair or small bedside drawer)using our EZ 2 Paint ,you will be shown just how easy Canterbury Blues own EZ 2 Paint is to use.Juliana will also show how to use stencils to add character to a piece also.
The workshops are held in Canterbury Blue s Painting Cellar. You will learn the tricks of the trade and honestly, have a great day with like minded people.Canterbury Blues goal is to end the day with you having the confidence to go home and embrace a new hobby or start your own little business selling your own style of refurbished furniture and wares., all redesigned with EZ 2 Paint.
If you are looking for something lighter and more fun, please ask us about our “Wine and Paint” nights, available during the week. These fabulous gatherings are great for Birthday parties,Hens parties, Divorce parties ,Christmas parties or just a reason get your friends together and have some fun with EZ 2 Paint.
Alison Fergusson – ‘ I had an amazing time – my first shabby chic workshop and definitely not my last. Juliana was wonderful – nothing fazes her and she is just a beautiful soul … Thanks again Juliana x’
Canterbury Blue is an online business with trade prices direct to the public .With FREE POSTAGE on all EZ 2 Paint range orders $100 and over .FLAT SHIPPING RATE of $10 for all order up to $99 .Canterbury Blue now has a new address for clients to visit .
Shop 2/81 Anzac Avenue Redcliffe Qld 4020
Tuesday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm
The family of Canterbury Blue will be happy to answer all of your DIY and up cycling questions.With a wealth of knowledge about Furniture Paint and all things Shabby the team just can’t wait to share tips and ideas with all of you!
Online orders are processed 5 days a week and use a courier pick up service twice a day(Monday to Friday) to make sure you get your EZ 2 Paint order as soon as possible. .With a showroom full of up cycled furniture painted with EZ 2 Paint to inspire you, you can easily see a how EZ 2 Paint looks and feels.
Don’t hesitate to call Juliana and ask her any question you might have about Furniture Painting or furniture up cycling. You can also check out Canterbury Blues Facebook page and enjoy daily updates and specials . Make sure to like them Facebook so you can always be notified about our Furniture Paint sales and promotions!